Dr. Dawson received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and his medical degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Dr. Dawson and his wife Heather live in Neligh and have four children: Jeremy, Taylor, Grant and Gage.
Dr. Dawson holds many certifications including:
- Board Certified through the American Board of Family Practice
- Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Advanced Life Support in OB (ALSO)
He is also certified on The National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT physicals.